Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
The Crown in Worcester is a lovely place to meet, eat, and drink for an affordable price. Our family friendly pub combines old-world charm and modern features like Wi-Fi and baby changing. Step inside and you’ll find solid wood floors and timber beams. Go outside and enjoy the pub garden in full bloom. And if the British weather is being typically fickle but you still want to enjoy looking at the Malverns while you eat, find a spot in our light and airy conservatory.
We’re all about big value 2-for-1 meals that appeal to everyone. Feed the whole family without burning a hole in your pocket. Buy two mains or specials and the cheaper one comes free. Our burgers are belters! Steaks are cooked the way you want and served with pub chips. Curries can be made epic with flavoured rice. If you’re up for trying pub food with a twist, the specials board will give you plenty of food for thought.
Bringing the kids? They’ll have a brilliant time in our outdoor play area with its slide, climbing net, and bridge. A fence runs round it so you can relax but still keep a close eye on your little ones.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus